Anderson Aviation Flight School in Hawaii
AST HAWK & PCATD
Anderson Aviation has an FAA approved PCATD. The IFR PCATD is made up of stunningly accurate flight dynamics, every airport and navaid, photo-realistic graphics, Real-World Weather and the first true-to-life instrument failures ever designed for a PC. ASA has teamed up with the software engineers at Precision Training Software to give every pilot the “virtual arena” he or she needs to practice their hard-won skills of scan, procedure and spatial awareness.
The only FAA approved Fight Training Device in Hawaii!
Our AST Hawk FAA approved Flight Training device is invaluable as a ground trainer for pilots pursuing instrument or commercial ratings.
Our FTD can be used for:
- Airline Interview Simulator Prep
- Instrument Currency
- Checks ATP Training
- Instrument Proficiency
Pilots may use the simulator to log 20 hours of training in simulated instrument conditions toward their instrument ratings and 50 hours toward their commercial certificates! This represents a considerable cost savings toward these ratings/certificates.Maximize your training experience with our FTD. Do multiple approaches in far less time, you can fly DME Arcs, Localizer Back Courses and NDB approaches, normally not available in Hawaii. The FTD allows the flight to be paused to provide time for further explanations and discussion of the procedure being flown. The airlines use simulator training extensively because of its cost effectiveness. Many pilots prepare from airline interviews by doing a session in our FTD prior to their interview.
In the Flight Training device, you can:
- Fly engine out procedures that are too dangerous to do in the airplane:V1 cuts, Single engine missed approaches, etc
- Pause the flight anywhere, anytime to discuss the flight with your instructor
- Fly procedures not local to the area
- Master multi-engine procedures without costly rental fees for multi-engine aircraft
- Gain familiarity with procedures you’re planning to fly on upcoming cross-country flights
The Flight Simulator is a fantastic learning environment!!
- Convertible from single-engine to multi-engine in less than 2 minutes.
- Color visual system with four 19-inch monitors.
- Linear force control loading system.
- Full size piston twin cockpit.
- Full IFR piston twin instrument panel
- Full color day/night/twilight visual system
- Electrical system controlled by circuit breakers
- Landing gear controlled by functional circuit breakers.
- Point and click instructor station with printer desk
- Full IFR instrumentation including King KLN-94 color GPS.
FTD advantages: Airplane training cannot always take place when instrument conditions exist due the constraints of the air traffic control system. The FTD can always fly. Instrument students are seldom affected by weather when flying airplanes in Hawaii. The FTD allows wind and weather to be programmed and activated whenever the instructor desires, and mastery of those skills is a must if a student expects to fly with the proper level of self-confidence. Instrument pilots have stringent currency requirements that can be accomplished with a flight instructor in our FTD anytime a pilot desires.
Anderson Aviation has an FAA approved PCATD. The IFR PCATD is made up of stunningly accurate flight dynamics, every airport and navaid, photo-realistic graphics, Real-World Weather and the first true-to-life instrument failures ever designed for a PC. ASA has teamed up with the software engineers at Precision Training Software to give every pilot the “virtual arena” he or she needs to practice their hard-won skills of scan, procedure and spatial awareness.levitra cheapestcheapacquire zithromax