Enrollment / Registration
Our Admissions Department will be pleased to review any or all aspects of the complete Professional Pilot Programs – including all Commercial Pilot options, Flight Instructor certifications, training for additional Flight instructor ratings, as well as training for students who gain flight experience and can qualify for the Airline Transport Pilot certification. We have open enrollment throughout the year.
Complete an Enrollment Agreement and a Student/Renter Account Record.must be signed and submitted before the first day of class.
Financial arrangements and Financial Aid application (if applicable) must be completed and submitted before the first day of class.
FAA medical certificate must be obtained prior to the first day of class. A copy will be justify;”>made and placed in the Student/Renter Account Record.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires that any Student/Renter or any International Student/Renter provide proof of citizenship prior to receive flight
training in the United States.
Proper citizenship documents include:
- Original or government-issued certificated birth certificate (US) from the US, for American Samoa, or Swains Island, plus a photo ID; or
- Current, valid (not expired) US Passport (contains photo); or
- Original US Nationalization Certificate w/ raised seal, plus a photo ID; or
- Original US Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) or Immigration & Naturalization Service (INS) form N-550 (or N-570, Certificate of Naturalization), plus a photo ID; or
- Original certification of birth abroad w/raised seal or US Department of State Form FS-545 (or Form DS-1350), plus a photo ID; or
- Original certificate of US citizenship w/raised seal, USCIS or INS Form N-560 (or Form N-561 or Form N-581, with photo ID; or
- DOD or Federal Agency written certification attesting to the Federal employee’s US citizenship or nationality, plus their government-issued photo ID.