Helicopter Transition ** VA APPROVED**
Course studies consist of a combination of flight and ground time emphasizing in single-engine airplane basic operations, instrument flying techniques, commercial pilot maneuvers in complex airplanes and transition from helicopter to airplane. The course will also include introduction in all areas required by the commercial multi-engine pilot. Preparation for the FAA Written Test, Practical and Oral Examinations. Part 141 students will undergo several stage checks as listed in the 141 syllabus.
1) Must hold an Commercial Helicopter Rating with Instrument Privileges
2) A 3rd Class Medical or Higher (VA must be a 2nd Class Medical)
FAR PART 141 PROGRAM
- 52 Hours Ground Training
- 55 Hours Flight (Dual) Training )(MEL)
- Practical Test
FAR PART 61 PROGRAM
- Follow 141 Instrument/Commercial
If you are a military helicopter pilot and have not completed the military competency test we can provide the training and on-site testing. Once you have completed the test we can provide all the guidance needed to obtain your temporary FAA Certificate.
1. Hours listed are based FAA minimum requirements. 2. All courses are trained to proficiency and additional hours may be needed to satisfy completion of the course. generic levitra 20mgcheapbuy zithromax