Mahalo for choosing Anderson Aviation to pursue your aviation career. At Anderson Aviation, you’ll find a diverse community along with a caring staff that will ensure that your goals are timely accomplished. Follow the simple steps below to get started. As an International Students there is a little more information needed to complete the admissions process. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information or have any questions. Also you can contact our partners.
Step 1> Submit M-1 Visa Application
- Download the M-1 Visa Application
- Pay the non-refundable fee
- Apply no later than 3 months before your arriving date
Step 2 > Obtain and Submit evidence of Financial Support
- Obtain a CERTIFIED letter or statement from your bank or your sponsor verifying enough funds to cover your flight training.
- The letter or statement must be dated on the date your M-1 application is submitted
- The letter must be written in English and the amount must be shown in US currency.
Step 3 > Submit a copy of any Aviation Certification you currently hold
- Provide with translated documents if the documents are not in English
Step 4 > Submit a copy of Passport, Government Identification and proof of Residency
- Copies submitted must not be expired. At least one identification must include photo, signature, date of birth and permanent mailing address. (Permanent current address may be provided in more than one form.)
Step 5 > Demonstrate English Proficiency
- Submit official test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores.
- Scores must be from a test no earlier than five years prior to date of enrollment.
Step 6 > For Transfer Students Only
- Submit the Transfer Request Form if you are currently attending another flight training school in the United States under a M-1 Visa.
Step 7 > Pay your Tuition and Fees by deadline
- An email will be sent with the tuition amount along with the date the tuition needs to be paid.
- The tuition payment must be paid via a wire transfer or certified check only. Additional information will be provided.
Step 8 > Apply for your M-1 Visa
- Once accepted, Anderson Aviation will provide you with the form I-20.
- The I-20 form will be mailed to you Certified Mail after you have paid for tuition as indicated by the Admissions office.
Step 9 > Pay the I-901 Sevis fee
- The I-901 fee is required before the VISA interview
- Sevis I-901 fee Information (Website: http://www.ice.gov/sevis/students)